There are many ways to search for Columbia Gorge real estate.
At any given point during the day, homes are constantly coming on the market. These homes, listed through the Mid-Columbia Listing Service (MCLS), are disseminated to all real estate agent members.
Unfortunately, there is not one main public website for Buyers and Sellers to look at all the homes in the Columbia River Gorge on the market. The Gorge Property Real Estate Team has daily and immediate access to all of the newest properties on the market. Many of the web sites on the internet are filled with dated and inaccurate information, so internet searching alone for a home will not typically result in the finding of your dream home.
How do I find the right home?
Many people feel that going through the Internet and Real Estate classifieds is a good way to find a home. This is absolutely untrue. Working with the Gorge Property Real Estate Team will offer you more than a single snapshot of one house. The Team will help you look at the entire real estate picture of Columbia Gorge real estate.
The Gorge Property Real Estate Team will provide you:
- Daily updates of new homes on the market via fax or email.
- Information and showing of all homes for sale, not just our listings.
- Pre-purchase market analysis to help you decide whether or not the property selected is a wise investment and help with neighborhood information.
- Area market statistics.
- Experienced and aggressive negotiating strategies.
Up to the minute info…
The Gorge Property Real Estate Team will search for you through many channels:
- Daily prospecting in the MCLS in all areas
- Driving through neighborhoods.
- Networking with local agents.
- Calling For Sale by Owners.
- Contacting prospective sellers.
- Connecting with local builders.
Most Important: You should call The Gorge Property Real Estate Team if you would like to take a look inside any of these homes. When working as a buyers’ agent, all of these services would be provided.